[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

That’s what I would call a serious investment. Works out to 40 raids a day, doesn’t it? Even Rayquaza and Mewtwo had me burned out after a hundred raids in 2 weeks…

More raid stamina than me, especially with the troubles of catching this one…

4 Likes

Aviator Absol :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Me too! First hundo Absol too!

3 Likes

Purrrrfect :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

Hopefully it will get justice as some point and have some good movesets, but hey, I’ll take it!

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Some where in the vicinity of 1500-1600 Deino Trades to get this one.

Found this loitering at work

5 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Completed my goal of 50 legends/mythicals/UB by the end of the year

3 Likes

Impressive, for sure.

I wish I could achieve the goal of a hundo. The best I can do is saturation raiding (raid after raid after raid until one is found) and even 200 raids won’t guarantee success. So I can have the hope of the hundo. But not the goal…

Grrr Argh

2 Likes

Complete set of Alola Starters ACHIEVED!! I do need another hundo Rowlet though for the Hisuian variant, but that will come in due time!

1 Like

3 Likes

Finished the last of my Spotlight Hour post-processing today and had one trade go Lucky, and one go very Lucky. :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This was yesterday, but I wanted to wait until today to post it and the new breakdown as it is now number 285!!

Speaking of…

IMG_3030.PNGIMG_3031.PNG
IMG_3032.PNGIMG_3033.PNG
IMG_3034.PNGIMG_3035.PNG
IMG_3036.PNGIMG_3037.PNG
IMG_3038.PNGIMG_3039.PNG
IMG_3040.PNGIMG_3041.PNG
IMG_3042.PNGIMG_3043.PNG
IMG_3044.PNGIMG_3045.PNG
IMG_3046.PNGIMG_3047.PNG
IMG_3048.PNG

And here’s the breakdown!

• 15 Pokemon later, Normal is in the lead again at 45, where Water now sits at 43. Ghost remains in last at 9 (but would be 10 if I evolve the hundo Dartrix).
  • Unsurprisingly, Kanto still dominates the representation with 67 species. Hoenn is still 2nd at 51 but Unova is narrowing the lead while at 3rd place at 50, but Sinnoh and Johto are gaining ground at 47 and 43 respectively. Galar is last at just 1 entry unsurprisingly.
  • 190 have been caught in the wild.
  • 48 have been hatched from eggs.
  • 25 have been caught from Research Tasks.
  • 21 were caught in Raids.
  • 9 were Purified from Team GO Rocket.
  • 43 have been leveled up to level 50.
  • 1 became perfect through a Lucky Trade, and is also the only one received via Trading.
  • Including repeat hundos, the grand total for hundos obtained is 346.

Next breakdown will be special because it will be the big 300!!

It’s kind of hard to be the post after that. Impressive doesn’t begin to express it.

:face_with_peeking_eye: But this weather-boosted hundo is nice.

It took a long series of crappy raids to get that. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes