[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

Two within 30 minutes. I was the most shocked about the Xurkitree. I use Poke Genie for remote raid coordination a lot, and this was only like the 4th Raid.

The Hippopotas was from Field Research.

2 Likes

Funny how I got two non-GO Fest Hundos during GO Fest.

4 Likes

Three hundos in the space of 12 hours from GO Fest, but I’m very happy to have encountered this one with Kleavor debuting at some point in the future.

I normally don’t post repeat hundos here–already have a hundo Scizor–but this one is noteworthy due to its eventual evolution, which I happen to like as I used it in my playthrough of Legends Arceus.

2 Likes

Did 200 raids for Gofest and got 1 4* Buzz.

1 Like

Wow, impressive feat. I’d have to divide by zero at least once to come close to that. (Or at least combine the raid count for both of my trainers, anyway…)

1 Like

That’s 195 more than me.

Nabbed during Inkay dark-day…

4 Likes

EDIT: 5 days later…

One hatch and one wild encounter within about 2 hours…

EDIT: During the Raid Day:

Already have a hundo Deoxys, but this is a different forme than the first one. Maybe I’ll collect hundos of the other two. XD

2 Likes

1 Like

It’s a boy!

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Nice haul, I suppose.

A slightly larger group of even less-useful hundos from the past 3 weeks (main got 2 and alt got 4):

After further consideration, maybe it’s not so irrelevant to get a hundo Kartana, since it ranks so highly as a grass-type attacker.

3 Likes

Better than some Shadows even, apparently.

Hundo luck has been crazy lately

1 Like

Field Research reward

4 Likes

4 Likes

Most of my first 38 raids of this got :poop: Raid 39 got this:

:partying_face:

5 Likes

Nearly through squeezing Candy from Community Day trash, and this neat little thing turned up!

4 Likes

3rd hundo on my 405th raid

3 Likes