[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

This are my twelve from yesterday

1 Like

Fresh catch. Not a favorite of mine, but a decent hundo. :smile:

4 Likes

It’s been gnawing away at me I haven’t got a 100% Paras yet.
From Gen 1 I’m yet to get a 100% Paras, Staryu, Krabby or Kabuto.

Onto what I did get yesterday.

I goofed when going for a Stunky by pressing the GoPlus when I was too close to the stopping point. Turns out it was the Stunky and it ran. Later I chased down another one that turned out to be a 100% Merrill not a Stunky like the map said. I need 1 more for the Family.

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

Spare parts…

6 Likes

Checkmate! Red-egg hatchoo…

5 Likes

I normally don’t play Spotlight Hour but this time I had time to waste after dropping Ex Mrs Kanga off at the Emergency Department and having to wait to pickup little Miss Kanga who sat with her (turns out ruptured appendicitis)

After close to nearly 2000 Trades it finally gave one up again. Not new but completes the Family.

3 Likes

So sorry to hear about Ex Mrs. Kanga! Is she okay?

She’ll survive and doing surprising well considering they went in for key hole exploratory surgery which then turned into opening her right up and removing her appendicitis and parts of her large and small bowel.

Had to take little Miss Kanga for her orthodontist apt yesterday . Got this surprise in the area.

4 Likes

5 Likes

God bless you both for strength and healing. Nice hundo on the side. :smiley:

1 Like

5 Likes

Just found out I caught this on the first! Starting that pre-GO Fest party, I guess! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Modern Scatterbug :100:

5 Likes

One Sableye that might be worth keeping…

5 Likes

Got this with help from the Map after Raid hour Wednesday. Completes the family.

2 Likes

:musical_score: Hand in glove, the sun shines out of my behind… :notes:

4 Likes