PTC Account Sponsor Gym/Pokéstop Problem

If you have a PTC Account,You cannot see any Pokéstops and Gyms that are Sponsored by Niantic.:slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face: its not very fair.

It´s because the PTC in the beginning where thought for child…

I know

So… It seems a very good idea to NOT include child in comercial movements to foment gains…

I didnt know this back in 2016… ;-;But i have a Google account too now​:grinning::grinning:

But you have to fill in your birthdate when opening the app for the first time when you have (re)downloaded it. What about that then?

Oh, my parents also have PTC and they can see sponsored stops in leidschendam and Zoetermeer. My brother and I can’t see those pokestops

1 Like

Niantic got in trouble for advertising to children with the sponsored stops which isn’t allowed in some places, so if your age in game is below a certain age (I think it’s 13) then you can’t see sponsored stops or gyms.

1 Like

I dunno. I am 15 atm and at the time of posting my last post I also was 15 years old.

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.