• Bronzor (S)
  • Ralts (S)
  • Meditite (S)
  • Spoink (S)
  • Gothita
  • Elgyem (S)
  • Solosis (S)

Raids:

• 1*: Unown I, Unown P, Unown S, Espurr (S)
  • 3*: Alolan Raichu (S), Galarian Mr. Mime (S), Hisuian Braviary (S)
  • 5*: until September 23rd: Burn Drive Genesect (S) from September 23rd: Raikou (S), Entei (S), Suicune (S)
  • Mega Raids: Mega Gardevoir

Field Research:

Special/Timed Research and Collection Challenges:

Timed Reaearch for Psychic Spectacular. Credits: LeekDuck
Credits: LeekDuck

Featured Egg pool:

• 2km Eggs: -
  • 5km Eggs: -
  • 7km Eggs: Schmoochum (S), Wynaut (S), Chingling, Solosis (S)
  • 10km Eggs: -
  • 12km Eggs: -

Featured PokéStop Showcase(s):

• Biggest Spoink

Event Bonuses:

• Increased XP for successfully catching Pokémon with Curveball Throws.

Additional information:

• Psychic Spectacular Timed Research focused on Curveball Throws will be available at no cost throughout the event! Complete the research tasks to earn encounters with Solosis.
  • For the first time in Pokémon GO, you’ll be able to encounter Shiny Solosis—if you’re lucky!

Official event infographic:

• (S) = Shiny available

What do you think of this event? Share your thoughts and results below!e

2 Likes

A simple 2x stardust bonus could have sweetened this nicely. One positive side of this: with the shiny released I might resume trying to catch Solosis. (I had lost all interest in it months ago.)

I agree, it’s pretty lacklustered in terms of bonuses and the spawns are just a rehassle of last year’s. I had hoped they would finally boost Jynx this event because I haven’t seen one in forever and still need its Shiny but nope. At least they gave us Unowns now but they are pointless without their shiny forms.

1 Like

No kidding. What’s the bleepin’ point, taking back the shiny like that? As if the distant odds in the RNG weren’t already enough experience of dashed hope. Niantic needs to remind us from time to time that they have the power to take away everything anytime the whim strikes them.

It’s precisely that attempt to control that inclines me to find a different form of entertainment that doesn’t feel obligated to poke me in the eye, figuratively speaking, over and over.

1 Like

Updated the thread with an infographic for the available Field Researches and the Timed Research made by Leekduck. I would’ve written them out but I don’t currently have much time, and the infographics are very clear anyway.

The only thing I like about the event is that it’s stuff I don’t need to hang onto for trading apart from Ralts. Can never have enough 100% high level Gardivor for PVE.
Unless it’s Shiny or 100% or Ralts the Professor gets them all and I get a chance to Trade down all the other desirable stuff from the last few months.
I like useless Trash events occasionally.

Nothing interesting in the event for me as well. Neither I am interested in having Shiny Pokemon, nor I have interest in collecting the Unowns with unknown usage !!

• I like normal Braviary more than his Hisuian counterpart, so no point in that raid.

• Mega Gardevoir might be good, but since I am not an avid raider, hence opting for those raids will have the cause for filling the Dex, or for catch candy bonus on CDs. Since I have Mega Latios and Mega Diancie, hence no point in doing this raid.

• I have 100% Genesect already, which I got from GBL in the past, hence no need to do this raid.

• Most importantly, since raids are not accessible for me, hence all raids are useless, unless something is in my favorite list.

The only thing which I will be looking for is Medicham XL candy. I need over 100 XL candies, so this might be of some help, as cloudy weather will be here for 10-15 days, at least…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.