Promo Redeem Code Thread

I asked @DeltaEmerald via PM about this, for which he replied as :

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

4DSJTSPX4B9AH

The reward is a 2023 Worlds Tee. The code expires on August 20, 2023 at 12:00 UTC.

If Iā€™m not mistaken this link will already have the code filled in, saves time.

2 Likes

I got it, thanks @Jormdeworm!

Me too! Big thanks :blush::+1: @Jormdeworm

What a nice code, T-shirts I will not use. But anyway, thanks for publishingā€¦

1 Like

0HY0UF0UNDM3

• Rotom encounter
1 Like

Iā€™m less interested in promo codes, if we canā€™t redeem them in-game any moreā€¦

1 Like

Update: It is not currently known (though likely not the case) if this Rotom encounter can be shiny for non-ticket holders. I recommend holding off on finishing it until the global Sinnoh Tour is live for non-ticket holders in case they want to attempt at getting a shiny one.

Yes, next time Iā€™ll put the link again.

Canā€™t redeem the Rotom code if Iā€™m still logging in with my Google Play credentials?

They are just about to quit accepting those for logging in to play the game, arenā€™t they?

Been reading/hearing about so many issues with this code redemption thing. How can the stuff up so royally?
As soon as I heard you needed to redeem by going to another site it was in the canā€™t be bothered bin.

I am glad with the information. Iā€™ve introcuded the code in Pokemongolive and look the resultā€¦

3 Likes

7B3ELFUMKLP4G

• 10 Purified Gems

link

I donā€™t think itā€™s filled in, for some reason I canā€™t get it to work. Maybe next time.

1 Like