Pretty Please help me

People like this turn to spoofing cause the game can’t help at all. Not saying to spoof just saying this is pretty much a good reason to…but i would suggest not to there is a major banwave.

All the suggestions given seem pure and realistic but not going to work. My suggestion is email niantic if you choose so and let them have a piece of your mind about how they left you out the game you want to play. I feel very discomforting saying this but Niantic is a company who doesn’t help in situations like this. If you decide to do the latter which no1 will ever suggest except a true realistic person then do not tell anyone since they shun people on here for that(ill get it just for telling you which is legit ur only option other than emailing) idk what an Ingreess player is so stated up top was find a lvl10(lol if you cant find someone from GO how will you find someone from another game come on guys)

I feel for you may the Gods of GO help you(niantic)

You can just play with 2 stops in 1km range. And its normal to have no stops in a street

1 Like

im a girl btw

and thanks for ur concern but…eh i work hard enough at my job and this…just make my life harder maybe once i have full control over my life ill play again

@punica dear beloved punica 2 stops in place where you can farm mean 6 items per 5 min, if they near each other it mean in a hour 72 items, so it better then nothing in 5 hours it 360 items, and they can place it near her home so it more then enough to get all items, plus lets not forget some critical loot that can happen every 8 loot times or so, so in short dear @Inquiryiquiry dont give up get your stops as close as possible near your home or at your home, and start enjoy loot, they may even turn one pokestop to gym so if that happen get a gold there and that 7 items +3 fom the other pokestop, that 10 items in loot round and 120 items a hour.there you go problem solved no need to leave game or stuffs like that,and please @punica try be positive it unhealthy to be negative.

@knowladgeseeker if you use @‘s it spare you lots of time

1 Like

@Jormdeworm sure i will fix it just sec

No don’t worry, I just said it so you don’t have to typ ‘Inquiryiquiry’

1 Like

@5GodLink i hear many reasons why pepoles turn to be spoofers from too much demand to grind from awful weather to endless excuses any decent gamer will tell you that cheats are no way ,someone who turn spoof in the point i see is a weak gamer, they dont have the strong will and good decent values to follow the rules, and get everything fair and square,which is fine and i respect it some spoofers can be awsome guys and girls but in the gamers degree they really in my point of view at the lowest rank.

1 Like

AT this point i would assume (dont take personal) she would do anything to enjoy what others do.

Like i said email niantic and rant till rural is fair. I wont hold my breath.

1 Like

@5GodLink since the first time i arrived at the forum you welcomed me nicely and even put a like to my post ,it so heart melting and tremendos pleasure and honor to meet you, and ye she need to fight for those pokestop and never give up :),just one thing is a pity, that i cant shake your hands like in real life.

1 Like

i think now i realize what you mean she will do anything to play even spoofing ,well it up to her i wont blame her either, but she must stay strong and fight for the pokestop it all up to what personality she have, i strongly advice however to keep fighting and do everything in fair way, becuase if she gona accumulate achivement via spoofing there is a chance she can get bann, and then she actully wasted her time for nothing… that will bring her no joy if that happen.she say she have a pokestop at her work ,if she work lets say 4 hours and get pokemon go plus ,she can loot while she work that 144 items in 4 hours, plus few critical loot strikes that atleast 170 items, if she work 8 hours there that atleast 340 items, all she gota do is get pokemon go plus to loot easily and save battery on her phone, so she can keep looting all that time and problem solved.

1 Like

Joint ingress and in the comm at the bottom put portal misising at this place please add it. That’s what I did I even got an extra one in the village added turned into a gym and 2 stops right outside my door.

spoofing sounds like cheating and i dnt cheat (usually)

i am a cna so i doubt ill get all that extra time (if you know a cna just ask them they will tell you)

where do i have to go for that ingress thing?

You can get Ingress in the App Store. https://www.ingress.com/ will give you some background. You will generally have the same problems in ingress that you do in Pogo, although if you have the opportunity to level up to 10 quickly, maybe you can try to help yourself in your immediate area.