Post your Spinda

I’ll keep trying maybe have better luck Friday or Saturday night :smile:

3 Likes

I finally got my two drunk spinda!! :smile::smile:

4 Likes

Someone call
the uber, all these spinda need to get to the Professor!

2 Likes

I just have one. I traded it with a friend as I had no luck with the quest yet.

1 Like

Our Discord Community is doing a great job in Reporting these on our Map. Fairly easy to go spin 3-4 of these Quests a day if needed. The Map automatically resets each day for users to Report new ones each day. Our tech Gurus have done a fantastic job with this.

1 Like

I got one! Well, it’s in my research Pokémon rewards

2 Likes

I like stardust tasks, too. But I like rare candy even more.

Can’t complain about a legendary encounter for a task reward, either (even if they’re usually weaker as rewards than as raid bosses).

As for spindas, I captured 3 so far, all from research tasks, and all form 3. IVs are 82, 83, and 85, with CP of 450, 448, and 452, respectively. A nice novelty to get, but I’m not inclined to dedicate much effort to finding more.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Icy wind?

LOL I Just noticed :joy:

Yes, the rare candy one such as “win 3 battles to get 1 rare candy” is better.

I caught 9 Spinda so far for both forms, but I am not putting more effort to finding such task. If I get the said task, I will complete it; otherwise I would not seriously look for it, unlike like the last time.

2 Likes

I had 2 of the task hatch 3 eggs , got 2 rare candies :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I would throw them away because they are long process without multiple incubators running at the same time and they occupy 2 of the 3 task slots.

2 Likes

True.

But I do not hoard tasks.

And cant get a task to get Entei, been stuck for three days :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

You cannot complete one task to get the stamp a day for 3 days? :tired_face:

2 Likes

Yes every task I get is battle in gym or complete a raid and I get one task a day

1 Like

That is sad

1 Like

Tough luck.

Not sure which is drunker…

1 Like

Is progress lost when you miss a day?

1 Like