Post your Shundo

The worst part is I fully understood it even before I read the translation :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Which Shadow Legendary have had a Shiny introduced into the game so far?

Take a look, don’t know if it is viable

https://www.tiktok.com/discover/shiny-shadow-legendary

I don’t use or follow links to the tok or farce book so unfortunately no help to me.
I did some Dr Google and apparently the 3 Birds, Mewtwo and Lugia have been released as Shiny Shadow currently.
As all of those have appeared as Raidable Shadows you could debate if it’s harder to go for a Shiny Shadow 100% that when the Rocket Boss ones are on their rotation.
With having to do 6 Grunts before you can have a go at a Boss it could be argued that the chances of a Shadow Shiny 100% are around the same.
Either way I don’t think I’ll ever get a Shiny Shadow 100% in either Ledgenday or other personally.

Kanto Birds, Johto Legendaries and Mewtwo have their Shiny Shadows out.

Yes, if they have their shiny versions released. Ah, however, a Shundo in Shadow Raid is harder to get because unlike other Raids, the IVs start at 6, not 10

2 Likes

Added another to the list last night.

3 Likes

Ah, time ago I got this one:

2 Likes

That Pidgey definitely qualifies as a Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftkapitänskajüte.

3 Likes

:thinking: Pidgey seems potentially like an Antidisestablishmentarianism activist to me. (that was famously the longest word in the English language, half a century ago, when I was in school)

2 Likes

First Shundo is Hundo #96 after 10 months of playing and 85,714 Pokemon caught. Shiny Legendary encounter #33

4 Likes

Really, you have more luck than others. To find a shundo is difficult, but on top having caught a legendary…

1 Like

Month :two:

3 Likes

Did someone say shhh :shushing_face: undo? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

First ever hatched 4* shiner :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
My only others are 1 x traded, and 1 x research day

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

Month :three:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Month :four:

4 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes