Post your Shadow Pokemon

Post your shadow pokemon here.

2 Likes

Found one, Im so proud

4 Likes

What version of Pokémon Go is that? And which mobile platform? Several things look quite different…

3 Likes

Its an old school version, very rare .

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I‚Äôm not sure what ‚Äúold school version‚ÄĚ means or implies here (maybe because my first encounter with Pok√©mon was Pok√©mon Go in 2016).

Is that from one of the console games? The popup message window doesn’t look like iOS or Android…

Never mind. I spotted the clue in https://pokemongohub.net/post/news/what-are-shadow-pokemon/ (Apparently t’s a screen shot from Pokémon Coliseum, not Pokémon Go…)

2 Likes

From that same GoHub article, Shadow Pok√©mon (in the Gamecube series games at least) were not able to level up until they were ‚Äúpurified‚ÄĚ. Gee, and I thought the scarcity of stardust was more than enough of an obstacle to most trainers in leveling up their Pok√©mon‚Ķ :roll_eyes::smirk:

4 Likes

Stardust is a first world problem compared to purifying a pokemon back in the day.

3 Likes

Lol lol

1 Like

Pokemon Gale of darkness right

2 Likes

@ARandomName

5 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Does anybody have a video clip of their encounter with a compromised stop? @Arem1771 has posted raid videos, how about a couple of these?

1 Like

Saw one post one last night on here

Thanks, John. Your tip prompted me to dig around the GoHub and found that @Arem1771 had already posted a Team Rocket encounter and the Shadow Pokemon that came with it. That short video was more informative than the hour-and-a-half streaming randomness I found on YouTube, of a spoofer teleporting all over the place in the effort to demonstrate the conquest and capture of a Shadow Pokémon and the Purify process.

2 Likes

Here’s a couple more, unpurified. I don’t think I’ll be filming too much about these after this though.

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes