Post your NEWEST shiny

Finally got this guy last week. I actually want to catch it again since it was pretty fun.

6 Likes

First Shiny of the New Year for me:

EDIT: And a second one already:

5 Likes

My 12th different shiny costumed Pikachu

6 Likes

Twelve? Cool! I think I have one… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I have seven. Including… many diplicates. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Feliz Navidad!! :christmas_tree: :partying_face:

6 Likes

I finally got a shiny hat, and a weather-boosted one, at that! :partying_face:

6 Likes

This hatched in my pocket when I was doing some tidying up around the house…

6 Likes

Creamy squeal

7 Likes

One more Kyurem for good measure. And a shiny Klink that hatched this afternoon, after chasing its shiny in raids since it was released.

6 Likes

Gotcha snaffled this shiny hatted-Bulbatron from a convenient nest at the village cricket ground this afternoon…

…which means I have a trio of shiny party hat starters from the New Year’s Event :tada: :tophat: :grinning:

6 Likes

I … I … I feel a soccer score call cominGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOALLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Finally finally finally! Another shiny that I had chased for years, until it seemed like I might be the last player without one.

7 Likes

From trade :star_struck: :sparkles:

7 Likes

Both the Golden Boxing Nugget and Devil’s Ball are welcome additions, as both of them complete their Shiny families! :smiley:

6 Likes

One last Kyurem, from Wednesday night, and from yesterday the first shiny Pidove that I’ve encountered (a boosted one, at that)!

6 Likes

No luck so far for me…
But the cat caught Pumice Boy this afternoon :star_struck:

6 Likes

Last night was my first raid of Heatran’s return. Main got hundo, alt got shiny! Doesn’t seem quite fair; but I’ll take 'em. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hatched from 7 km egg

6 Likes

Neat. An egg hatched what looks like a bear trap resembling a skillet of fried eggs.

2 Likes

6 Likes