Post your NEWEST shiny

not this particular one but yesterday I caught one that is rank 3 as Froslass, followed by another Snorunt that ranks 5 as Glalie.

6 Likes

5 Likes

My last research breakthrough in December

8 Likes

My shiny Legendary slump continues, this being the last shiny I got (over 60 raids ago). I sure would like to see a little closer to 1-in-20 Legendary Shiny rate about now…

So it was somewhat consoling to stumble over this sickly reindeer a couple of minutes ago:

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I love it, and no way to find it… :weary:

1 Like

Looks like I got mine a minute (and actually a few hours, too…) earlier.

6 Likes

I’m trying for a whole sleigh-pulling :sled: team now :wink:

5 Likes

Most of the week it’s been raining here, so most of the holiday I’ve been raiding (remotely, dry and cozy at my desk).

Still enduring my longest Legendary shiny slump for any Legendary that actually has a shiny. But FINALLY bagging an event-shiny Glaceon takes a lot of the sting out of it. :partying_face: :upside_down_face: :yum:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Oink, oink!

6 Likes

A boysenberry-coloured beachball of my own :sunglasses:

6 Likes

That’s the weirdest thing for me regarding Shiny Legendaries. For some reason, there are some Legendaries that love being Shiny for me, while others are absolute jerks about it. Terrakion is the biggest offender. 45 raids, no shiny nor anything above 93% IVs. Rayquaza? 100 Raids before my first Shiny. Only one Shiny Mewtwo so far as well–although since I have a hundo one of those, I’m not as sad.

Then we have Dialga with 4 Shinies out of 30 raids last time, 8 Shiny Zekrom out of 70 raids, 4 Shiny Kyurem out of 30 raids, it’s just weird how it all spreads out.

1 Like

6 Likes

Angry Santa ‘chu

6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

From trade :sparkles: :christmas_tree: :gift:

5 Likes

With post-Chrimas comp time, I’ve had time to catch up on shinies (and get over the shiny drought for Legendaries)! :smiley: :partying_face: :dizzy: :heart_eyes: Here’s my week’s windfall:

6 Likes

6 Likes

If you find one with a red nose, you know what to call it :wink:

1 Like