Post Your Hatched Regionals Here

Let us know if they came from old gifts or if you hatched them from gifts you received after the start date of the event…

2 Likes

I’m in Australia.

6 Likes

Nice! Was it a gift you received after the event started?

1 Like

Cant hatch Tauros from pre-event eggs

From a Dutch gift, thanks @Jormdeworm !

3 Likes

:grin: I’m glad you’ve enjoyed my Gift!

3 Likes

Older gifts don’t work… I waited with 5 gifts until today to open them. Four of them gave eggs, and all of them opened with Meowth, Sandshrew, and at least one white pony.

I was quite shure that old eggs don’t work, but now it’s clear: old gifts don’t work neither

3 Likes

I got a Mr mime here in Florida USA this morning from a new egg from an old gift i had not opened before the event local gift

2 Likes

Let me know if you hatch my egg…

I sent a gift to everyone today, @Jormdeworm , @JoshHack , @Mew1 , @MrHeineken88, @bobbyjack8 and others.

And I see you got a egg from my gift @beales.com :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

3 Likes

New register? :thinking:

Everyone list what regionals you need

• I need Kangashkan
  • I need Mr.Mime
  • I need Taurous
  • I need Far-fetched
  • I need none :money_mouth_face:

0 voters

Prioritizing @beales.com for some reason :muscle:.

1 Like

@Law2010 congrats.

1 Like

Wait…

Somehow @Law2010 voted but the last time he was seen was 8 hours ago… :thinking:

? New as there are none in USA new to me only regional i can get a lot of are taurus

3 Likes

Oh

Yes, I meant dex entries.

1 Like

Wow, this is your biggest topic @bobbyjack8

1 Like

Yes I never voted till now. I have every Pokémon in Gen 1 except for Mr. Mime and Kanga. I am hoping I can get them in the Aloyan Eggs. @Pokemon

1 Like

And congrats to what @Pokemon :thinking::thinking::thinking::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging: ???

I think this is only topic I ever created.

1 Like

@Pokemon, I currently don’t have open egg slot, will let you know if what I get from your gift

1 Like