Pokestops and the Bag

We should be able to still spin pokestops even if our bag is full. For xp.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I’m probably wrong, but don’t you still get 25xp for spinning a stop even if your bag is full? Because I’ve done that before and have seen the 25xp pop up under my picture. Only thing I can think of is that my game is lagging and I’m seeing it from the previous stop

1 Like

Not sure im always seeing the “bag is full”

if im wrong delete this.

edit- should still get full amount of Xp. Instead of forcing tossing of items.

2 Likes

Not only for XP. It’s also strange we can’t get quests if our bags are full.

7 Likes

didnt notice that 1

If bag is full, we can’t open gift even later on we found out the gift only has stardust.

1 Like

Prime example. Stardust should not affect your bag.

1 Like

Just emailed niantic.

Tbh this might just be a glitch they never thought of, that no1 complained about and brought to them. Since majority would just toss items.

1 Like

You should still be able to get research too

Only when spinning by hand swipe.
Go Plus or Gotcha wont credit you the XP

Sadly I don’t have either of those.

Well i dont care about XP, but not getting quests and gifts just cause your bag is full is annoying yes.

Wont it be great if once in a while, spinning a stop, raiding a gym or sending someone a gift yeilded some pokecoins and TMs/HMs? I mean, evo-items and more items?? Is that all Niantic??

1 Like

well niantic replied, dont really…ugh yall take it how yall think. Dont forget this is just 1 person. I believe its just her view and generic reply…let the team really decide cause ugh…i didnt like her reply at all
edit-

1 Like

Like …LOL… as if i didnt know you get items when you spin…we talking bout Xp.

tries to stay calm okay. No more emailing for a while or topics from me. Time for vacation. :man_facepalming:t4:

I just need the bag to hold more than 10 presents. Right now that is the only thing stopping me from having to pause and distribute multiple times a day.

1 Like

You actually wrote them! LOL! Next time write about you wanting to buy a few chests of coins but dont know how to and need assistance. See how they reply!

1 Like

Im not really surprised tbh, Niantic is TERIBLE at communicating with pretty much anybody
The best Ive seen them do is when they released a “squirtle squad” Squirtle (and reused the same glasses Pikachu has)

some i guess are better than others. She could of easily checked my account level and realize i know how to get items…

She was patronizing me

Not really, probably just an automated response when you mention stops