Pokemon with more than one form

As some Pokemon which will be released in further generations are having more than 1 form , there might be an issue on releasing them. This is the list of the pokemon.(not including mega evolution)
351.Castform
386.Deoxys
413.Wormadam
421.Cherrim
422,423.Shellos,Gastrodon
479.Rotom
487.Giratina
492.Shaymin
493.Arceus
550.Basculin
592,593.Frillish,Jellicent
641,642,645.Tornadus,Thundurus,Landorus
646.Kyurem
647.Keldeo
648.Meloetta
680,681.Doublade,Aegislash
718.Zygarde
720.Hoopa
741.Oricorio
745.Lycanroc
746.Wishiwashi
774.Minior
Show me your comments on the possible issues.Thx.

4 Likes

Shellos and gastrodon will be just random
Deoxys will be similar to unown
Castform might well depend on weather - not that it was very strong in the first place.

I put Castform on the very top is just because of the pokedex no. ,it’s nothing typical.

1 Like

Great news: Castform will be able to release with its additional forms! (Not sure about Deoxys)

1 Like

For Deoxys and Castform to work, we would need a Weather and Ability System, since both are influenced by those unique properties.

1 Like

Referring to ‘Ideas which help to improve Pokemon GO’, ‘Pokemon’s speed’ and ‘Weather conditions’ are included. That means these 2 ideas should be implemented into Pokemon GO.

1 Like

Now I start to worry about Rotom. I’ve no idea how Rotom’s forms of electrical appliances can be released with the original form.

2 Likes

Or they could be regionals, you know, west and east hemispheres

I hope we get regionals for s2 cells. Maybe level 11? It would mean you would have to explore far and wide in your local area.