Pokémon I don't need

It is tommorow here in england mate

2 Likes

I am always here so timings the same

1 Like

Thanks.
I have two rhyhorns left, should i transfer the weaker one ?

1 Like

yes. Btw what cp is the ryhorn

also what stats does it have im instinct. Where about in England you based

1 Like

Mew cant be 61%

1 Like

73% i accidentaly typed wrong into iv calc

2 Likes

I think I will just go for the power up rather than evolve because it will take ages ?

1 Like

Can you show a picture of the CP of the Rhyhorn?

I would like to show you something😉

1 Like

Dont power it up its maxed out cant power up and that pokemon is one of the worst ever. Evolve then becomes good thats how pokemon works. Only power up stuff after evolution if has evolution

1 Like

Btw evolve is always better than power up.

1 Like

Ok Bedworth just North coventry. Im Banbury between coventry/ oxford. Banbury has very good player base. Join the coventry facebook I would and meet some of plaers who can help

2 Likes

Yes it is

1 Like

@simmy I would like to show you that evolve is much better. But first I need a screenshot with the CP and the status of the Rhyhorn😉.

I have a 1318 cp rhyhorn

You get this with evolve.

You get this with Power Up.

The only thing is that the Pokémon is based on my stats, but it’s something like this.

Pokémon Go players, Bedworth, Nuneaton and Coventry type into facebook serch enging

Do this meet some players andd get help and start raidng with friends its simple only if you can driv

Except for the one exception.
There’s this green bug called Scyther. It’s regular form is as good as it’s evolved form (Scizor, almost the same shape, but it’s red). The reason for this is, that it doesn’t get much of a stats increase from evolving. But, it does change type. One is bug/flying, the other is bug/steel. So you’d really want at least two Scythers, before you evolve one of them into Scizor.

1 Like