Pokèmon Go Gym Coins

Hi. I am a person with autism (no joke, it is a fact) and I read the first message wrong. Now I can understand what you tried to say. Please be a bit more direct, us people with autism appreciate that. Don’t get me wrong, I understand that you tried to tell this, but it will be mistaken when autistics read it and it is not direct enough.

Please don’t see this as an attack on you or anything like that

I’m pretty sure there is a fifty coin cap no matter how long it has been in the gym.

I got my 50 coins at 12:42 this morning. I will get no more coins regardless of how many more Pokemon get knocked out of gyms before midnight tonight. If any I still have left get knocked out after midnight tonight, they will get coins credited for tomorrow. My daughter is Autistic. Was that direct enough for you?

1 Like

Me too but my English is too bad to understand what he’s saying😅

It was. Thank you

He apologised later in the thread for it man :slight_smile:

If you put something in a gym and it gets removed at 00:01 the next day after 8 hours 20 of being there you can not get any more coins that day.

If your Pokemon gets knocked out at 0001, the most you can collect is 50 coins. If you get 50 coins on the first knock out, you won’t collect any more coins until the next day no matter how many more monsters get knocked out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 20 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.