Pokemon Go Goals

Do you have any current goals with pokemon go? Anything you want to accomplish?

Let us know.

Currently i want to get a second move on my darkrai and giratina. Need to get alot of stardust.

My goal is to have a better pvp team than i currently do.

1 Like

Hundos, hundos, hundos. It’s all about getting those hundos.

EDIT: And completing the Dex, but I think that’s left unsaid since that’s the “goal” of Pokemon games as a whole.

2 Likes

Maxing out many strong/favourite Pokémon and completing the Dex I guess

2 Likes

I only really care about completing the pokedex

2 Likes

Complete the Dex, max at least one good IV version (≥ 91%) of all the eeveelutions (umbreon is the last one I still need a good one, but I have a 98% eevee sitting in my Pokemon storage)

Oh and reach 50M exp

1 Like

My current goal is to have 50k catches. I should reach that today.

2 Likes

You win the race then. I haven’t been active last half year. I am only at 46 200 catches. Perhaps we’ll find another way to race lol

1 Like

479 catches to go.

Collecting Gold Gym badges.
Hundos and Powering them up to L40

Don’t care about completing Dex due to region inaccessible or Shiny of everything.

1 Like

Yup, the region thing is big barrier. I’m hoping eventually we will be to do international trades with Lucky Friends

1 Like

Well, tomorrow is another day. :slightly_smiling_face:

Getting a Psystrike/Shadow ball lucky lvl 40 Mewtwo

1 Like

I finished my goal today, so I’ll need another one now.

I’ll try to get Unown now. That’s the only Pokémon I have yet to get from the Johto region.

1 Like

@Jormdeworm if we ever meet, I have a few spare ones from Paris a while back

1 Like

I really want to complete the pokedex.
Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip

1 Like

I wanna map all the gyms I have been to in apple maps, and I wanna reach 60 m exp before they raise the level cap lol

Nothing has changed.
This is still the aim.

Right now my goal is to get my hands on a lucky Porygon, Porygon2 & Porygon-Z. I want them to be purified because I want the attack Return (not as usefull in PvP as it used to be but still…). After that I will unlock their secondary charge attack and maximize them.

1 Like

Lucky and Purified?.. I don’t think you can trade Shadow/Purified…