Pokemon Collection

My pokedex says that I’ve caught a Misdrevus (no. 200), but it is not in my collection. Does that mean I may have transferred it by mistake? :sweat:

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes

1 Like

Misdravus is not too rare. I think it used to be in 2km eggs but not sure about now.

1 Like

Thanks. I haven’t come across any in my area, but I do have some eggs, so fingers crossed.

1 Like

Best luck is graveyards and cemetaries at night. Also foggy weather.

1 Like

Right. Misdreavus hatches from 2k. Be fast, @SilverSage518, gen 4 will come sooner than we think. That makes it more difficult to hatch it.

1 Like

Yikes. :scream:
I’m in the middle of a heat wave of sorts here. Just hot and humid. Thanks for the info, tho. :pray:

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve just recently got back into the game :disappointed:

1 Like

It was 120 degrees for me and is now 100. What about you? Im in LA, California

I’m in the Central Valley, so we get all the smog trapped between the mountains. :frowning: We’re just hitting the 100s now

We hit 29C 85F here which is a new record for my town i believe.

What??? My temperature is alwayssssss higher than that lol

Does it snow there?

1 Like

So I’m very close to You!

1 Like

Yes basically in winter but not often after that

Lucky… I saw foggy weather for the first time yesterday and have never seen snow in game. I have only been on snow once in my life!!!

There really is no suggestion they turn up more in cemeteries, it would be way to specific for n8a4ntic to have made each cemetery a ghost biome. Also i love close to know and have never noticed and increase there. The best bet to find any ghost in at night in foggy weather but area does have much of a effect unless it’s already a nest/spawn area for another type of pokemon.

1 Like