Players in your area

Lol but USA has a population of 325 million and the Netherlands has a population of 17 million

3 Likes

@KingQ07 and @MrHeineken88 you guys are only an hour and 30 minute drive from each other!!! You can meet each other in real life!

1 Like

calling @everyone from the Netherlands, post your city so you guys can see how close you are to each other.

1 Like

Make it 2,5 hours. We don’t have an “Autobahn”. We have speedlimits and to mutch trafficcams.
1,5 is only possible if I won the lottery :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

I’m still surprised, seeing how active my area is that I haven’t seen any of them here… :man_shrugging:

You could always arrange something. I bet there is a go hub member that lives near you

1 Like

There is one 18+ km from my place, that’s about it.

Who?

1 Like

Irony- long ago :roll_eyes: I used to spend every May-July with friends in Belmont, Cali. Almost moved out there last year, sigh.

Sorry bout that. You still friends with them?

1 Like

Trinidad and Tobago West Indies

1 Like

Be safe meeting people.

3 Likes

True. For a second I though I would meet @Luna_Kit:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I feel like such a dummy. I was too busy posting on here and Discord, I totally let Instinct take the only gym I can see from my house.:pensive:

3 Likes

Lol… It’s okay as @Jormdeworm is instinct!

2 Likes

But he’s Instinct in Europe, not 'Merica. Living in West Virginia, I almost feel like, “just take it. I don’t really want to keep it.”
(Then I just take it back a few hours later on my way to work.)

2 Likes

Lol have fun with your that army😅

1 Like

I don’t have problems if @bobbyjack8 takes over the Instinct gym.

1 Like