Players in your area

I love the friends I have around the world. Netherlands to Norway, Japan to Singapore. What I would love to do is have someone in my area who I can trade with and said with. After look in through the extensive friends list most don’t show their location. If you would like to join in, write your location below and if someone is nearby, reply and meet up. In my area Pokemon Go is slowing down so find in other people is difficult. Let’s change that. :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

California USA

5 Likes

Cool idea

1 Like

What general area are you in.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

Preston, Lancashire? UK.

5 Likes

Westland, NL.

4 Likes

Zuid-Limburg, NL

4 Likes

Lakelnad, florida.

3 Likes

We are closest so far…

2 Likes

Heh. By 2,500 miles i think. But in u.s.a. yes.

I do believe 70% and + of Go Hub members are in the Netherlands.

3 Likes

Lol but USA has a population of 325 million and the Netherlands has a population of 17 million

3 Likes

@KingQ07 and @MrHeineken88 you guys are only an hour and 30 minute drive from each other!!! You can meet each other in real life!

1 Like

calling @everyone from the Netherlands, post your city so you guys can see how close you are to each other.

1 Like

Make it 2,5 hours. We don’t have an “Autobahn”. We have speedlimits and to mutch trafficcams.
1,5 is only possible if I won the lottery :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

I’m still surprised, seeing how active my area is that I haven’t seen any of them here… :man_shrugging:

You could always arrange something. I bet there is a go hub member that lives near you

1 Like