Pick a challenge!

I see that some of you are not familiar with Gwen Stefani and her music. I want you to complete this challenge 100% so I will help you. In this picture you can see some of the most iconic looks from the video. All you have to do is write the number of the look that you liked the most.

1. Gwen’s outfit when she was proposed by Blake Shelton
  2. “Don’t Speak” Gwen
  3. “Let Me Blow Ya Mind” Gwen
  4. “What You Waiting For?” Gwen inspired by Alice in Wonderland
  5. Country music style Gwen
  6. “Rich Girl” Gwen inspired by the Japanese culture
  7. “Wind It Up” Gwen
  8. Gwen today
  9. Blue hair ensemble Gwen from the 1998 MTV Video Music Awards
  10. “Hollaback Girl” Gwen
  11. “Just A Girl” Gwen
1 Like

Not going to be able to complete this challenge. I’ve scrolled to 2017 twice now and it freezes then shoots me back up to 2021.

Ok then, I choose the 8

1 Like

Maybe mods can find your first post?

I’ll take backwards cowgirl Gwen #5

And my first post was in the Friend Codes thread: it’s very dull…

“Need 2 new buddies? Add me and the missus - active daily - located in East Midlands, England (next image in post below - can only add 1 image per post)”

I’ll do the other parts in a bit… :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t think I can find the first post in an easier way. I’ve tried to look for something, but failed. For now, it seems the only way to find the first post is to scroll down to the last post in the Activity list.

2 Likes

Last two parts:

My sister-in-law’s brother-in-law is the bassist in The Arctic Monkeys :monkey:
:grinning:

3 Likes

So you guys like challenges? I dare you to get an Excellent Throw on Glameow! :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

I can’t even get a nice throw on that one.

1 Like

If I find one I’ll try

I did just catch a 100% a few minutes ago…

3 Likes

Shall I move that to the hundo topic?

LOL, I actually completed my own challenge. Only on the 4th try even. Last time it took like 100😂

3 Likes

Not even a nice throw on a Glameow yet today.

I actually did it, but I couldn’t take a screenshot at the moment I hit it with a Poke ball. For some reason Glameow broke out from the Poke ball and then I caught it with a great throw. I will try to catch it again with a screenshot to prove it.

2 Likes

Did it! Bit of a fudge with fat fingers trying to take the photo, but you can just about read “Glameow was caught” in pic 1. And pic 2 was taken half-a-second later (compare time stamp in top left). Phew :sweat_smile: that was tough!

4 Likes

Should’ve taken the first screenshot a little bit later… or the latter one a tiny bit earlier

4 Likes

Here’s my screenshot to prove that I did it!

2 Likes

Now it’s time for me to do my own challenge!

Step 1
I like all Gwen Stefani looks, but 2 of my favorite looks are “Don’t Speak” Gwen and “What You Waiting For?” Gwen. Polka dot dress that Gwen wears in the “Don’t Speak” video is so iconic and the song is one of my favorite No Doubt songs. The second look is from Gwen’s solo career when she was inspired by Alice in Wonderland. The looks from that video are all amazing, iconic and original and the song is great too.
2 Gwens
The lyrics for “Let Me Reintroduce Myself” are full of references to Gwen’s songs, her career and her life. The messages are positive like “Got a smile on my face, go ahead and pass it on”, but I will choose the line when she says “I’m still the original-riginal old me, yeah / Original-riginal old me” because it’s important to stay true to yourself, to be who you are, unique and original.

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4
I participated in the breaking of a Guinness world record and I got a Certificate of participation from the Guinness World Records!

1 Like

Would you like new challenges? Vote in this poll to tell me what type of challenges you would like.