• Eevee (S)
  • Feebas (S)
  • Woobat (S)
  • Pawmi
  • Arcanine

Raids:

• 1*: To be added
  • 3*: To be added
  • 5*: Raikou (S), Entei (S), Suicune (S)
  • Mega Raids: Mega Gardevoir (S)

Field Research:

• To be added

Special/Timed Research and Collection Challenges:

• To be added

Featured Egg pool:

• 2km Eggs: Standard 2km hatch pool + Hisuian Growlithe (S)
  • 5km Eggs: -
  • 7km Eggs: Standard 7km hatch pool + Hisuian Growlithe (S)
  • 10km Eggs: -
  • 12km Eggs: -

Featured PokéStop Showcase(s):

• Biggest Growlithe
  • Biggest Hisuian Growlithe

Featured GO Snapshot encounters: none

Event Bonuses:

• Kecleon will be appearing more frequently at PokéStops.
  • 3× XP for completing a Route.
  • Earn Buddy Candy faster while exploring Routes with your buddy.

Additional information:

• For the first time in Pokémon GO, you’ll be able to encounter Shiny Hisuian Growlithe—if you’re lucky!
  • Free event-exclusive Timed Research focused on Routes and exploring your surroundings will be available throughout the event! Complete the research tasks to earn items, Stardust, and encounters with Hisuian Growlithe!
  • For US$2.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access additional event-exclusive Timed Research.

Complete the event-themed research tasks to receive the following.
Six encounters with Hisuian Growlithe
Five encounters with Growlithe
Two Incubators
One Super Incubator

• New event bundles available.
  • To celebrate the Out to Play event, the Hisuian Growlithe Wig will be available to purchase in the in-game shop for 200 PokéCoins during this event and will continue to be available after the event ends.
  • Various Route updates

Route updates:
We’ve continued to make improvements to this feature since its launch. Here are some of the updates Trainers can enjoy right now!

• Increased Route availability across the globe.
  • A lower level requirement for Trainers to create Routes.
  • Several quality of life improvements, including seeing more Routes listed in the Nearby menu, directional arrows on Routes, and a running count of the Zygarde Cells you’ve collected in the Zygarde Cube details.

In the future, Trainers can expect Routes to continue springing up around the world as more are approved. In addition, you can look forward to the following changes.

• More Trainers will be able to create Routes.
  • Trainers will be able to find Zygarde Cells more often while exploring Routes.
  • A new notification will be available to inform Trainers when there are Routes nearby.
  • Various quality of life improvements.

Official event infographic:

• (S) = Shiny available

What do you think of this event? Share your thoughts and results below!

1 Like

Since routes are not yet available here, so there’s no point for me to be happy with this event…

During GO Fest 2023, I caught good enough Hisuian Arcanine, so again I will skip this. Though this great opportunity for many players to have some of them !!

The best thing in this event for me is; Onix Spawn. Since Steelix had became a good Pokemon in both GL and UL, so I will try to get some candies for him, so that I can think about using him in future !!

The game seems intent on becoming more like a fitbit. walk walk walk. explore, explore, explore. buddy candy, buddy candy, buddy candy. now walk some more.

you call that walking? daily incense, daily incense, daily incense. route, route, route. get out there and WALK, you lazy ________!

3 Likes

Also, how could I forget, hatch, hatch, hatch (only doable by walking).

I’m changing my name for the game to Pokémon WALK.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.