No informative guides and infographics this week

Hi all,

Due to my phone having drawn its last breath today all of a sudden, I am unable to play the game and collect information from Niantic’s social accounts and other sources, therefore I am unable to create news articles and share infographics and other stuff this week. A new one has been bought and should arrive somewhere next week. I will be staying on the forum, but probably a lot less until my new phone is there.

Kind regards,

Jormdeworm

3 Likes

Thanks for notify, don’t worry, we will try to survive … :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I remember what it was like when the battery died on my work 5s and I had to wait a week for my new 6s to arrive. Coincidentally that 6s is still my work phone to this day. It’s having issues and I’ve already got a 2020SE as a replacement but have been slack getting it fully set up and work compliant.

I will try to get all info on the Halloween event out but I cannot make a promise for this.

Hello,

I’m sorry to hear about your phone troubles, Jormdeworm. It’s unfortunate when technology surprises us with unexpected issues. Thank you for letting the community know about your situation. We’ll be here when your new phone arrives, and you’re ready to get back into creating news articles and sharing content. In the meantime, feel free to participate in the forum at your own pace. Wishing you a smooth transition to your new device, and we look forward to your return.