Niantic Disables GO Battle League to Address a Serious Exploit | Pokemon GO Hub

(I finally noticed how to create posts in this category - just paste the link into Subject field :wink: )

It will sound silly butā€¦
Thank you JesusG1310 :cowboy_hat_face:

First:
I watched one of the videos and all I can say is that it is a battle like any other. The fact that there are people out there who can watch it and say ā€œnope, one of the guys cheated thereā€ only shows why those guys are there (fighting to get into lvl10) and I am struggling to stay above 2000 ranking points.
So it looks like it is more into it that just having good pokes, clicking fast and knowing when to not block.

Second:
25 battles takes me about 1.5-2 hours - so now I have extra free time per day - and I like it :slight_smile:

Sounds like cheaters are useful sometimes :sunglasses:

Iā€™ve reported this fast charging as a big issue around when the Season first startedā€“I one time faced a Registeel that could charge its attacks twice as fast as my own Registeelā€“and Niantic refused to acknowledge it. When this happened, I did the biggest ā€œI TOLD YOU SOā€ to Niantic they may have ever heard.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.