Wailord
Gardevoir
Aggron
Tyranitar
Snorlax
Dragonite

2 Likes

Too much T1s and few T4s
Wailord wont be a raid boss, Wailmer will stay as T1 if anything, as will Mawile, Sableye and Absol with T2,3,4
Metang and Shelgon might be T2s,

This is my personal opinion on This - you may disagree.

1 Like

Agreed except for Metang and Shelgon, you still need to catch 9 from raids with pinaps to have a Metang at level 20 and 98 candy

1 Like

I feel like Gyarados as a Tier 4 would be a welcome addition

2 Likes

Honestly, if we’re getting more gen 3 raids, it won’t be many of them, given that they still need to be able to cycle raids. Given this, I think we’ll get a few raids, probably pokémon that aren’t TOO common, but not too many pokémon. If I had to guess, I would guess that we’ll get the starter’s 1st evolutions, though those will likely appear in [a few] months. Also, maybe we’ll get Silcoon and Cascoon as a 1 star as well (we saw what they did with metapod, so it’s not impossible). Also Ludicolo, as I’ve been hearing how “rare” lotad are, and it will probably be like how other pokémon had [semi] rare pre-evolutions and stuff (such as Machamp (though ludicolo is likely not on that level), Arcanine, or Alakazam). Based on this, it would probably be a 3 star. Also, maybe Breloom as a 2 star. And Manectric as a somewhat-similar raid to Arcenine. Others could be Sharpedo, Whiscash, and Glalie. I don’t think we’ll get all of these, but probably at least a few.

I do thinkn the gen 3 starters will become raid bosses in the next wave. They srent that uncommon. But other then that I can’t see more new Gen 3 pokes getting added.

I think we might see Dragonite, Piloswine, Houndoom, Kabutops,Aerodactyl among others.

I think that they would no longer be a challenge to get but I can see that Gyarados would be a nice level 4 (but level 3 would be better (I.e doable lol))

I agree with all of your predictions except for dragonite. I don’t have any particular reason, but it’s for the same reason I doubt they’ll do Blissey or something like that. But I don’t know, I suppose it IS possible; after all, there are Tyrannitar raids… But I like you’re selection of predictions! :grin:

Dragonite was a boss during a event way back in Japan. Main reason why I put it up there. I find less Larvitars in the wild then Dratini tbh

1 Like

i dont think they will switch anytime soon

Agree. Doubt there will be a rotation before spring.