News - New in Pokémon GO 0.111.2 update: Lucky Pokémon, new Berries, Celebi encounter, Friend sorting and more!

No. Just search Pokemon go hub, go on their Twitter, and like 2 tweets back they showed a picture

Wow! I see you changed your profile!

The article is updated now, I just saw that. It also confirms powering up Lucky Pokémon costs 50% less Stardust.

1 Like

That’s a but disappointing but hopefully it means lucky Pokémon will be more common :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

1 Like

Im not happy bout lucky Pokemon because after summer I’ll never trade anyone until maybe next summer

But silver pinap is sweet!

Silver pinap will have a better candy reward than normal pinap most likely. To think about it, Niantic did around the same thing last year with the golden razz.

Makes me want to Silver-Pinap all the Mewtwo I would find

1 Like

Imagine silver pinaping a pidgeot jn this event… 80 candies!

1 Like

Man, imagine 24 candies for a single Mewtwo

1 Like

And we’re assuming only a 3x candy bonus… if it is 4x plus a double candy event a Mewtwo will give 48 candies!

We were assuming 4*, buddy :grin:

Lol… Got confused there…

1 Like

Wow i would never do that
All legendary golden razz

Mewtwo has such a high catchrate that oinaling him is even easier than Pinaping a TTar

I thought I would never do that but during this candy event it’s kind of worth it. On zapdos day I used pinaps on 4 of the 6 i did. Still managed to catch them all.

I couldnt do zapdos day…

I thought I wouldn’t be able to also. I missed Articuno Day to a holiday, and was likely going to miss Zapdos day if it hadn’t lined up with a trip to the city.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.