New season: Hidden Gems

So we have a new 3-month season…

All the perks are about trading.

Since I live in a rural area, I don’t have anybody to trade with.

All these perks are therefore a total waste of time for me.

3 Likes

That’s a bit of a kill joy and a great reason to be naughty and play an Alt acct.
Niantic don’t care about your situation so why should you care about their ToC.

1 Like

I DO have an Alt account which I used only ONCE because I had to make a trade for a Special Research on my main account…

What I was trying to say is that the perks available for this new season are only about trading – and nothing else… At least, in the previous season, the increased Rocket Team appearances enabled us to earn increased stardust…

Niantic must chose between their 7% base of “core players” (who trade and raid like mad persons) or their 93% base of “normal players” who simply wish to enjoy the game without these stupid excesses!

1 Like

Hi friend.
I also live in rural area, and I also don’t have anyone to trade with, plus I cannot make alternate account, as it requires 2 devices, and I don’t have the second one.

Most possibly, Niantic only cares for these group of people, as because of these people they are earning revenues via their paywalls.

Players like me, who are PvP machines, never get the rewards for the efforts we put in GBL.

But at least, as a rural player, I can participate in :

1. Community Days from my home
  2. Go Battle League
  3. Rocket Balloons
  4. Scrolling through my Pokemon collection, and transferring them if space is full

Hence, I don’t have much option…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 48 days. New replies are no longer allowed.