New Kanto Event

Discuss what you got so far and your luck with the 7ks.

I need Kang so I will open @beales.com 's gift after finishing @coolguy761 's egg.

3 Likes

So going by your statement I’m assuming that I would need gifts from people from other countries in order to get regionals?

No, it shouldn’t matter where the egg is from, you get equal chance to get a regional. Although the first egg I incubated was from Australia and I hope it’s a Kangastahn.

4 Likes

Ok thanks, good to know, only need khan, so hopefully I’ll get him right away

1 Like

@Ryan21, 7km eggs now have Alolan forms + Regionals + Tangela + Porygon. And it’s random to hatch regionals, not necessarily from that specific region. I need Khan and Mime, hopefully I’ll get both within this month.

1 Like

@Pokemon is that a level 1 Dratini raid? First time in raid :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ok good to know. Still have a good chance to get khan, don’t really care about the other regionals

1 Like

Why do you care khan more than other regionals? Mega evolve?

1 Like

I have 2-3 of the other regionals, I have 0 of Khan

1 Like

Yes, that is what it is :heart_eyes:.

1 Like

Crap the chances are like a 1/25 :sob:

Fingers crossed, hope we all get what we need to complete our Kanto dex within this month

2 Likes

Got the first egg, see the regulary rare spawns more frequently. AND raids that started before 5am :thinking:
Besides the regionals I need a lot of candy for some like the Nido family, Dratini, rhyhorn and Ponyta.

1 Like

Yeah I’m going to be searching for porygons and lickitungs like crazy, need more candies for gen 4

1 Like

This event is Amazing :grin:

3 Likes

The more amazing part of this “Kanto” event compared to the one several months ago is that the rare gen 1 spawns do increase.

For who didn’t know: Shiny Geodude & Grimer are confirmed as the new shinies for the Kanto event. I have no idea about their Alolan forms.

2 Likes

Shiny Grimer looks like Alolan Grimer except Alolan Grimer has a yellow beard.

2 Likes

@MrHeineken88 I will be sure to send you a gift today so you can get a regional.

Make sure your egg slot is open :wink:.

My local Pokemon master hatched 9 eggs last night from gifts opened after 4. He got 6 Alolans, 2 Porygons, and 1 Regional. So didn’t expect a bunch of regionals. You will be lucky to get 1-2 of each this month.

1 Like