NEW EVENT for Pokémon day :)

In celebration of Pokémon Day, they are going a special event:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Shiny Rattata and Pidgey is nice, but not too hyped to yet again be swarmed with Gen 1, with no bonuses. lol

It’s short though, so I can’t complain too much.

3 Likes

No double stardust, xp or anything. Look, it says only Pokémon that a trainer finds early on in Kanto are boosted. This means rattata, bellsprout, caterpie zubat extremely :confused::triumph::sob:

2 Likes

I mean, it does mean you have a shot at some other Kanto shinies you might not have, I suppose. Caterpie, for example.

Even still, I’m probably just going to spend the majority of those two days shiny checking and not catching anything … again. lol

2 Likes

Shiny event eevee and pika tho 🥳👀

2 Likes

I wohldn’t mind a few more shiny Eevee. I still need shiny Umbreon, Espeon, and will eventually need one for Leafeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon. lol

1 Like

But with the event flowers AAAAAAAGH I NEED THEM ALL

1 Like

Oh that’s right. Dang. lol

1 Like

And the pikas and the DARN PICHUS. BUT I NEVER GET THEM. CURSE YOU NIANTIC

1 Like

At least shiny pidgey and rattata are kind of easy to get

Big question for me: will Alolan Rattata be shiny as well?

1 Like

No-one knows as of yet, but given that Alolan Sandshrew, Grimer & Geodude don’t have their shiny forms out yet while their regular forms do, I won’t be surprised if it is only normal Rattata’s shiny forme that is coming

On the opposite Alolan Raichu and Marowak do have one.

But both Alolan Riachu’s shiny and Alolan Marowak’s shiny came later than Raichu’s shiny and Marowak’s shiny.

Shiny rates are not high. Got 0 shiny after a 2 hour walk.

What I’m asking my self, will flower Eevees evolutions have a flower form…

3 Likes

Yes, already seen pics of a Jolteon and Vaporeon with the Jesus Crown of thorns hat.

1 Like