My missions in pokemon go they are completely bugged. When i open them, i cant even get back to the game without closing it and opening again

My missions in pokemon go they are completely bugged. When i open them, i cant even get back to the game without closing it and opening again

Never seen something like this before, but we all know how bugged the game is…

The only two things I could imagine are an instalation with defect, or an old phone which is not supported anymore.

The first, well, complete desinstalation, new instalation, and hoping that everything works fine.
The second… before buying a new, take a look to the official site :joy: :joy:

I wish you good luck.

The field research page when open will show the individual pages, and the only way to get out of the page is by closing down and signing in again. I have tried on another phone and tablet same happens any help appriciated thanks

Wow, second post in one day about the same problem…
Maybe anybody has an idea? Obviously apart of how bad Niantic is working…

I’m having the same problem. Hope they fix it!

It seems to work fine for me. But it’s noteworthy that the game made me update before running for me. (And maybe the new version fixed the problem before it got me?)

It might be worth checking to see if there’s an update there for you, @Oddvision , @Honda1948 , and @Jocaneto .

Did some research on the internet and it seems to be a new bug. Hopefully Niantic fixes it within a year…

2 Likes

I am facing the same problem I don’t know niantic will fix it or not if anyone get update regarding this let us know also…and one more thing anyone knows that date of next update…??