Masterball Research

I think that’s a better way to put priorities…

In cases as this hundo, wait until having only one ball, and use the Masterball.

Apart that I’m waiting the day that Niansh… publish that a new Pokémon (something like Arceus) can only be caught with Masterball, and a curved excellent throw.

One of the family accts had exactly that scenario.
100% Legendary. 18 balls. 17 Balls used mostly curved excellent throws with Gold Razz yet it continually broke out so a Master Ball was used on the last throw.

1 Like

I’ve used all three of mine.

I found having them in my bag quite stressful - I was always worried I would use one by accident on a random trashemon.

On the plus side, I now have a full complement of fancy Galarian birdos.

*just a side note - when the CP of a legendary pops up after completing a Raid I don’t have a clue whether it’s bad, indifferent, good or perfect - it’s just not something I can be bothered to learn. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Quick question.

How can you tell it’s perfect? Cp?

Yes. Raid encounters have set levels so if you know what the maximum CP is for that specific level then it is guaranteed to be a Hundo if you encounter that CP.

1 Like

Leekduck.com is your friend.
They post up the charts for all Pokemon when on rotation.

3 Likes

Doing remote raids through Poke Genie has a convenient reference for each of the raid bosses that are in play at the time.

But, of course, most of the relevant info about every mon can be easily looked up on GO Hub’s own online database.

1 Like

Random side note: why does your master ball have to replace one of your raid premier balls? It would be nice if you could use all 18 or however many you have, and THEN if you failed you could use your master ball. :man_shrugging: It doesn’t matter too much, but your never know, the last ball might catch it anyway.

3 Likes

I dunno, @Liono1001 , it makes perfect sense to me.

If we get 18 balls, then we get 18 balls. In the wild, each throw uses a choice from 4 kinds (regular, great, ultra, or master). In a raid each throw is a choice from 2 (premier or master). Not a ripoff, as much as a matter of design consistency.

1 Like