Make friends visible on the map. Or other players waiting to raid.

When you are new to a town or traveling through. Or just simply looking for a group to play with. It’d be nice to look on the map and see that somebody is in the lobby of a raid and just wants somebody to play with him, whether remote, or with a few feet. Would be nice to add characters of the friends that are nearby to the map.

Are you saying only your in-game friends would show up on the map or would it be all nearby currently active players?

As nice as it sounds I can foresee so many things to go wrong if this happens that I think it is better if this doesn’t get implemented.

Also, you can see the people you are in a Party with on the map.

2 Likes

As somebody who is just moved or traveling. I don’t have a party to play with. Social media is so depressing to use. That I don’t want to go on there to find a group.

I would like there to be privacy with seeing other players. Just like there is a button to let people know if you’re online or not. I think letting your friends see you should be one option because I know the rivalry between different players, and strangers is not always the best. May be a thing that’s based on age and choice.

1 Like