Lure Module mechanism

So couple days earlier i searched pokego maps and found a mall near my place that have this abundance of pokestops just a few steps next to each other.I am wondering will i get more pokemon if i used bunch of lure modules on the Pokestop crowd or it will have the same effect as using single lure module?

2 Likes

Just put the modules on the pokestop crowd

Each lure will spawn a mon every couple of minutes so put lures on all the pokéstops in the area you’re talking about, make sure you have enough pokéballs & space in your storage and enjoy!!!

If you don’t have a park nearby, then that might also be your ideal location for the Community event next week.
Also worth investigating: check whether there’s a park nearby (like, less than a 5 minute walk away), ideally one that hosted an EX-raid (since there hasn’t been too much investigation on the zoning during the community events, so for a park that hosted an EX-raid, you’re more or less guaranteed that it’s suitable), and go there during the community event: all those nearby pokestops mean you’ll have a constant resupply of pokeballs.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! :smiley:

How do I use a lure Ive tried but it always says I cant us this Item here?

Tap on the oval on the Pokestop and press on the Lure Module

They need to Lure Gyms too

1 Like

Tap on this part of the pokéstop then select a lure module. Make sure you are close enough to spin the pokéstop or it won’t let you place the lure module.

1 Like