Level 50 Challenge

A Level 50 Pokedex is the aim.

Because this is a very tough challenge - we should probably just settle for one Pokémon to represent each species family (i.e a Venusaur or Ivysaur or Bulbasaur at Level 50 will allow us to move onwards).

Numerical order please. Usual multi-post rules apply.
Good luck - I think we’ll need it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ll kick it off then.
I have the first 3 starters if we get stuck.

2 Likes

IMG_1655

2 Likes

1 Like

Who was fool enough to spend 400k dust and farm 296 XL on a Butterfree? :rofl:

Eventually it will happen to me because I actually do have that amount for Butterfree, but I haven’t had an excuse to level it up. :confused:

The XL candies aren’t really a problem for the commoner species. I have over 1000 for Caterpie without actually trying - it’s the dust that’s the killer…
My hundo Butterfree is a long way short of even level 40… so it would need over half a million stardust to max it out… ouch!

That’s a lot of Caterpie Candy @celery. I’m only half that amount for both Candy and XL’s.
Your main Biom Bug by any chance?

1 Like

Not sure what biome I’m in… if I had to guess it would be ‘forest’ - if that’s a thing :man_shrugging:t2:.

In reality I’m slap-bang-in-the-middle of a broad swathe of flat agricultural land. Being a keen amateur entomologist I’ve tried to create a garden that’s attractive to bees, butterflies, moths, dragonflies, hoverflies and everything else that is either creepy and/or crawlie. I think the Pokémon must have taken the hint! :grin: