Lets talk - (anything)

For Maaseik it was really close for 1 day, a couple of centimeters and the city would have flooded.
But it never happened. Although I were I live, I was in never in any danger.

2 Likes

My little town in Germany is flooded in the part near the river, without energy and all cellars full of water.
By luck all my family lives higher and had no problems.

2 Likes

Can someone please tell me why the sky is still dark during the day? And that ring research that was on during the weekend. I know I saw a Hoopa ring yesterday, but then it disappeared and nothing happened :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe because the people on the other side of the planet still had gofest, so everyone had gofest sky?

1 Like

Welcome back @HLAJR !

1 Like

Wish you all the best and good luck!

Thought I already had reacted to this;

Good luck with that fair bit
Hope to ā€˜seeā€™ you soon. I hope that apart from whatever that fair bit may be, you are doing fine

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. It was just weird seeing dark sky during the day. Also, I saw Hoopaā€™s ring again the other day. Something tells me another special research is coming up.

1 Like

Just two days left before Iā€™ll be away for a week to a place where itā€™s not likely to be electricity, so youā€™ll just have to miss me until Sunday the first. Maybe Iā€™ll give a small update when I return about what I did.
Hopefully I can finish the timed research they gave us this morning before I go

2 Likes

Bye guys! Maybe I will be able to lurk here for a day, but I donā€™t expect it.
Iā€™ll be on an annual camping trip for a week with :fleur_de_lis:

See you all Sunday the 1st of august!

yes I will be here tomorrow morning but thatā€™s just to take a final look before I leave for the week

5 Likes

I wish you all the best on this trip.

Just got back from a week away and saw your notice. Best to you during your own scaled-back time.

Iā€™ll still invite you to raids, part out of habit now and part in anticipation of your eventual return. Maybe an invite will come at a time that you can actually use one. But if not, no worries on this end.

I have allways the sound muted in PoGo.
Anybody has heared the special music of the PoGo Fest? Was it good?

I turned my music on, but all I heard was the encounter music, even though I wasnā€™t encountering anything.

2 Likes

So I will go on with the muted versionā€¦ I hate the typical repetitive rhythm of the games.

2 Likes

I have a question. What should I do with its moveset? Should I prefer Shadow Ball or Psystrike for the Charged Move? And how about the Fast Move? GO Hubā€™s database wonā€™t load for me, unfortunately.

1 Like

Itā€™s not only you, I canā€™t load it as wellā€¦

1 Like

I personally prefer charged attacks with less energy expense for faster charging, so Psystrike in this case.
No chance youā€™d open the second charged attack slot for both though? I did that for my shadow Mewtwo to use in 1500CP PvP.

1 Like

I have way too many Rare Candies, so I could do that. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Having a demonstrated surfeit of shinies AND way too many rare candies? I suspect Iā€™m not the only one here who would love to have those problemsā€¦

1 Like