Lets talk - (anything)

I can’t remember remoraid ever having increased spawns during an event.
It’s time for the paralarva to have its day! I want a shiny octillery! (even if it is another mucus-green one).

1 Like

A shiny debut is about the only thing that might interest me in Remoraid or Octillery, two of my 50 least favorite Pokémon once I passed level 8 or so.

2 Likes

You know, since I (mostly) stopped playing Go I haven’t been hanging out on these forums all that much, but I do miss interacting with you guys.

If anyone wants to keep in touch though, I’m right here: https://www.facebook.com/buddyenis.dupleschane.3/

Just … PM me so that I know who you are when I add you. lol

Hope all of you are doing well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lost my regular again… :sweat_smile:

Guess I played so much Pokémon I forgot to read enough here…

2 Likes

I knew you were planning on getting married this year… congratulations on actually doing that in this time!

2 Likes

Luckily it was september last year and not in this year’s nightmare.

Had to weddings early september. They were challenging to say the least…

I’m trying this 12 topic challenge

3 Likes

FINALLY got my test results… After the failed test taken on the 12th, the second test taken on the 17th, 10days after the first symptoms, I tested positive… So quarantaine will be a long one so it seems… The health department told me I can end quarantaine after 24 hours of 0 symptoms. I have a chronic cold. It is present most days in the colder season. So the only thing left is a new test I think somewhere in the weekend. If I can’t get a new test, I’m stuck indoors until spring… :sweat:

3 Likes

Hope you kick it quickly.

5 Likes

Keep that mask on your avatar until you test negative

3 Likes

@MrHeineken88
Best wishes for a speedy recovery :+1:

5 Likes

@MrHeineken88 how are you currently feeling? It’s been three days since that post

Still not fully recovered. So tomorrow a new test to see if it’s that nasty coronavirus or a nasty case of some common cold virus. The thing is that how that coronavirus behaves with me a not typical. On the 3th I had a blood test for health issues after the 1st time I was infected. That already indicated that I had an ongoing infection(Not feeling sick or something at that point) And as I said before, on the 17th I still tested positive.

4 Likes

I don’t know put the 12 topic challenges but I hope you get better bro

Finally corona free!!!

10 Likes

Good to hear.

2 Likes

Great news!

1 Like

Can someone post a picture or a comment in this thread? Color Themes Gyms
I want to post something, but I can’t because there’s a limit of 3 consecutive posts.

that’s strange, there shouldn’t be a limit. I’ll look at it.

Yeah, I can’t post anymore photobombs