Vorgriff3: 70
Aardvarkalo: 58

Jumbo Pokemon Collector

Vorgriff3: 69
Aardvarkalo: 64

Mega Evolution Guru

Vorgriff3: 19
Aardvarkalo: 22

Mega Rayquaza is up for the GO Fest Global, as I had anticipated…

Let’s hope that event doesn’t depends on in-person participation only, as Primal Raids were also accessible remotely.

I had stocked 3 Remote Passes, along with 2200+ coins in Pokemon GO. Let’s see how it pans out !!!

Also, did you all noticed that Mega Rayquaza provides boost to Psychic, Flying and Dragon type ?

This should be probably because of its ability, Delta Stream.
When this ability is in effect, all flying type weaknesses are dissolved.

So I am thinking, why Niantic didn’t did this for M.Groudon’s Desolate Land, and M.Kyogre’s Primordial Sea ?

Since these two abilities also function identical to Delta Stream, but for Fire and Water type respectively, hence these also deserve their place in game.

1 Like

Actualization for you:

Ultra Hero has table number 28
Best Buddy 29
Tiny 50
Jumbo 51
Mega Evolution Guru 36

:man_shrugging:

Seams you have lost the way in some point :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Sorry for missing them. I ran a search here for those names, and the result said it found no matches. :man_shrugging: Hence my post…

1 Like

No problem,
take a look in my summary table: Badge Tables Summary - #14 by bagguille
There you see the last publication and the complete name of the singular table.
The summary is not for adding new data, only for to show the resume.

3 Likes

@bagguille

For your actualisation :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

I actually liked that line art between 44 and 48 !

:grin:

2 Likes

Here’s hoping that Primal Raids give out more primal energy than last time…

I will be hoping that at least I manage to catch a Rayquaza that day via remote raids. Because I am definitely going to do 5 remote raids that day, also I expect that Niantic might increase the cap for the event…

I don’t expect that. Even if I do hope for it…

1 Like
1 Like

“Terrifying”? Worried? Must be joking. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s finally here

2 Likes

Were the XXL and XXS designations in the traditional game? Or are they peculiar to the mobile version? I wonder whether they have any value other than their relative rarity. They don’t seem interesting enough for me to expand my storage to keep them around. At least shinies are interesting, even if not useful. These are basically clutter, and I’m leaning towards transferring the ones I have and ignoring it from now on.

For me it’s just a Platinum Badge more. The counter goes up, if you save them or not. So I only look their IV, if they are bad… to the trash.

1 Like

Congrats. Do you already have a target in mind for it? I hadn’t really given it much thought, but now realize what I will use mine for…

Galarian Legendary if I ever encounter another.

I wanted to post an image instead of text; but none of the images I found were jpeg, and I’m not going to waste a whole day looking for one. (Screw webp and avif formatting changes, which don’t show icons in file explorer and can’t be opened by my Photoshop.)

I caught my first Galarian before the Master Ball came out. The second was eaten with this Ball, and now I’m desperate not only finding the third one, but as well having the luck that it doesn’t run away… :nauseated_face:

Congrats. I’m still peeved at nearly everything about the daily incense thing. Even with the sure catch from the Master Ball, I expect the bird to avoid being hit in the first place, and that conviction already has me tempted to continue ignoring the daily incense…

This feature was not present in any generation prior to Scarlet/Violet, as much as I know. But in older generation, there existed a Magikarp size checker, because of which Pokemon GO also has Fisherman medal for it.
In Pokemon Legends: Arceus, there was something related to it, but was not visible to the player, unless we check their info from “Pokemon” tab.

But from S/V , The Pokemon Company did introduced this size concept :

:point_up_2: This is what the size checker NPC says in that game.

This has to do something with Teensy Power and Humungo Power I guess, where sized Pokemon require different kind of Sandwiches !
:joy: