Legendary event 2018

I’m pretty sure we will get a new Legendary each month, so chances are the old ones will return at some point in time.

1 Like

^^^I have no idea what either of those are.

Sounds like pretty good.

Lmao, cant actually come up with decent arguments so you just cry out that a dumb toucan is better than a huge dragon made out of prisms and light itself?
Again, stick to the topic and come up with a solution that wouldnt discriminate rurals even more than legendary raids do

43 PM translated from spanish text but latias and latios image asset has been found in the game code. could be next legendary release

they are the next legendary release

1 Like

They most likely will given how Kyogre ends before Valentine’s day

1 Like

Ya they are I’m pretty sure

1 Like

Let’s end this argument now, it’s not worth it.

1 Like

@Thorend a bit of a war appears to have started here

1 Like

Yeah, it’s what normally happens when people start arguing about Spoofing. That’s why we normally try not to bring it up often.

1 Like

Hey you’re right. We might see all the legendaries come back for the summer. That would be hot.

Which legendaries come back for summer?

Nobody said Legendaries come back. All the posts above are just ASSUMPTIONS.

2 Likes

Not sure how people assume old legendaries when lots of legendaries will more likely come out first

we still need rayquaza, latios, latias, registeel, regice, regirock, mew, celebi, deoxys, and jerachi.

Mew, Celebi, Deoxys and Jirachi arent legendaries

yes i know they are mythical pokemon obviously. they will only be in raids just like them. but still nothing points out old legendaries are coming back anytime soon.

I hope for all the legendaries to come back in 50km eggs, which are not too difficult to find (remember there are free to play players in this game ) lol. These could then hatch into any legendary. 50km is a huge distance. Shortened to 33.33km by super incubator is still gargantuan to walk, with pokemon go’s slightly dodgy egg distance calculator that as we know isnt exactly great if you have to go around a corner…