Latias is returning as a Raid Boss for a Raid Weekend

Well sure, its not bad. On average its still 6th place in TTW. But when using Latias youre gonna need atleast 4 people to complete the raid, as opposed to only 3 people when you use other counters.
And at the moment that makes a big difference for me personally as i join 3 man raid-trains about once a week.

Which worse dragons you mean? Haxorous will be a BEAST

Latias looks like a Corsola themed Lugia :joy:

2 Likes

Then I’m pretty sure you can wait for many years on that day. As far as now known the shiny OR gets introduced during such a 3 hour day, OR they won’t get such a day at all.

Most likely that rayquaza gets its own raid day with special move as it is more of a top tier than latias and latios

Doubt that, Dragon Ascent is a Flying type move and not even in the files

1 Like

Because we still have the gen 2 beasts that will most likely get raid days, it seems likely that a game file update will happen before then, judging from the fact that there were only 4 raid days in ‘18 and they were all during summer in northern hemisphere…judging from this, it might be 2020 before we get a rayquaza raid day…but we will have to see

I dont think so. Kyogre and Groudon are also top tier and they got their 2 week return.
I actually dont want a Rayquaza raid day. Planned on doing more than 20 of it.

1 Like

Druddigon as a start.

True, but that’s something you will overlook, not a 3-stager/legendary

The point I was making is that immediately dismissing Latias simply because it isn’t the best Dragon-type attacker is rather hasty, especially since it’s makes up for its slightly diminished attack by having higher TDO as well as having Outrage, the best Dragon-type move.

We’re going to be facing some fierce Dragon-type Legendaries in the future, especially when Gen 5 drops, and you’re likely going to need all the Dragons you can get, especially since Reshiram is weak to Ground, Rock and Dragon, while Zekrom is weak to Ground, Fairy, Ice and Dragon. It wouldn’t hurt to get those Dragon-teams ready, and we all know that Palkia will inevitably return.

1 Like

@Arem1771 don’t worry about it. @Necrozmadabest loves to argue with everyone.

1 Like

I was just pointing out that you cant really compare a legendary and a regular Mon that wasnt meant to be good in the games to begin with, but ok

1 Like

Ive powered up one of my own, she’s a decent anchor with great damage tbh

1 Like

@Necrozmadabest I love you too but most people on this forum don’t know what you are arguing about.

Dragon breath with outrage is outrageouslygood

But dragon claw just claws a bit further and is better imo

1 Like

Outrage is awesome

1 Like

Outrage and Dragon Claw are pretty close to each other when it comes to overall damage in their time frames, so it’s cool that Latios has Dragon Claw, while Latias has Outrage. It’s a great pairing honestly.

Looking forward to trying to catch Latias. I started playing in July 2018 so I missed a lot (trainer lvl 34 only) In both Palkia raids I battled in we won & I was hitting great throws +berries they still got away!! I’m paying for getting Groudon 1st throw LOL also I’m feeling lucky like I’ll get the next legendary pokemon I encounter…

Its really too bad Palkia isnt going away for 3 days. I really hate having multiple pokemon in Tier 5 raids. Especially if theres a 3 day window in wich you want to get that shiny…

1 Like