Kanto Tour : Red and Green

It wouldn’t have been so bad if I had been able to get out and stock up on gifts in a nearby town before hand, but the weather had other ideas.

Ever since this event started, I’ve only caught three shinies, including a Moltres from a raid. I saw on an app that Japanese players are having no problems catching like 10, 20 shinies in a day. Yet, I haven’t seen any and I’ve been playing each day.
Honestly, I feel like I would’ve found more shinies without this event.

Yeah, they were talking before the event that we would be able to get all shinies of the first generation… well, I have found some I had not had before, but far away of completing the list

It was a great event! I chose green version. My results: 12 shinies (Mewtwo and Mr. Mime from raids, 2 Sandshrew - 1 with good IVs that I evolved into Sandslash, 2 Rhyhorn, Vulpix, Bellsprout, Machop, Hitmonchan, Abra and Dratini; 303,020 XP, over 30,000 stardust, 273 Pokemon caught, 4 regular raids and 7 legendary raids. I enjoyed the event, but it was a bit overwhelming, so many things happening at once, checking shinies, catching every species, timed research, raiding… I look forward to more events like this for other regions.

2 Likes