It’s funny because it’s really sad

This is the gym 5 mins from my house, I have raided there before and yet no pass☹️

6 Likes

I think there is no player, who’s not accord that this “System” is the worst Niantic has put on work.

No logic, not equal, different chances, it’s only by luck?

5 Likes

the system is so bad I got an ex raid for the 16th but only 1 other person who did the raid got the pass its jut not fair

1 Like

Life isn’t fair. I play every day and raid often, have never gotten an ex-pass. My daughter, level 24 comes home from college (too busy to play while in school), goes to ONE raid at a sprint store, catches the Groudon, and then got the Mewtwo today at the ex-raid, from the pass she got for going to ONE raid… EVER. So it is totally random.

When the developers send out a list of guidelines that improve your chances for EX Raids, you do everything they suggest and you still miss out there is something wrong.

2 Likes

Agreed with what you’ve posted with a slight amendment by adding “keep” to missing out.
If someones repeatedly (regular & hardcore players) meeting the listed guidelines for improved chances and misses 3-4 rounds of hand outs v occasional/part time players that meet nothing apart from being in the right Raid then the system is drastically flawed.

3 Likes

Trying a new strategy: i’m Only raiding at that particular gym for a while, just in the hope that I get a pass from it

ive done alot of raids and i still dont have one and its fucked up

i have a similar story… My son had been away for the summer at boy Scout Camp - he does ONE raid at a Starbucks and got a EX pass - I got bounced out of the same raid, so no love for me… I have done dozens of raids since, both at sponsored and non sponsored gyms, and not a freaking thing…

Just done my second raid at that gym, hopefully it all goes well.