Is there any way to get rid of mythical Pokémon?

I got a Meleotta through an event and I don’t want it. Cant transfer it even to the professor. Am I seriously just stuck with it ??? This ruins the game for me, I was only keeping first gen pokemon.

Your stuck with it.
Can’t help anymore than give you that bad news unfortunately.

Dang I hate this game. I think this is my final straw. I guess this is where I stop playing :woman_shrugging:

Really there are some strange effects in the game no one really understands. Well, one unliked Pokémon wouldn’t bring me to stop playing the game. But this are very personally decisions, and I understand you.

3 Likes

Having something forced on us that would not affect ANYBODY adversely if we didn’t do it… that’s one of my biggest pet peeves. It feels arbitrarily oppressive. Nah, it IS arbitrarily oppressive.

While it’s not entirely clear that remote-raid limits benefit nobody, it is abundantly clear that forcing us to keep a Pokémon that we don’t want is unnecessary and obnoxious.

1 Like

My only explication for not being able to delete Mythiicals is that they are mostly extremely rare and Niantic don’t want to deal with the bombardment of requests that I’ve accidentally deleted my Pokémon, can you give it back requests.
No doubt they get a ton of such requests for other more easily obtainable Pokémon that they can just fob off go catch another. Somehow they regard Mythicals differently.

2 Likes