Is it possible to play Pokemon Go on a Windows PC?

Greetings, everyone. Is there anyone who can help me? I have a broken smartphone, so I would like to play Pokemon Go on my Windows PC. Could anyone please help me? Please respond to this topic. Thank you very much in advance.

Two years ago I’ve tried to do so, using a Android-Simulator, and installing PoGo.

I’ve never had success. The original software needs physical movement, and if it would be enough to stand still, even then it wants to receive the GPS-signal.
There are software out there to simulate the GPS, but I have never succeed to let them work together.

Hi TitoStanton,
the answer is “Phone Link”. It’s a free app in windows store that links with your smartphone and from there you can open apps in your windows pc from your android phone.
It displays a small screen (with zoom capabilities) but it’s a little dificult to spin ball with the mouse.
Only needs both devices to connect to the same wifi network.
Hope this helps…

What are the chances of being able to play the game with an Android-Simulator and an app that spoofs GPS?

Edit: The article I found yesterday evening caught my attention. As a solution, I tried an older version of BlueStacks as well as Fake GPS Location Spoofer.

Sorry to bother you, mate. Unfortunately, I am unable to locate the option under ‘Phone Link’. Could you please show me the steps with screenshots?

No idea, and it’s really not a thematic we like to discuss on this forum.
Better I close this thread.