Importance about "double XXX" event?

Pokémon Go has “double XXX” event from time to time, double XP, double stardust, double candy, how to rank them in terms of importance and/or benefit in game play regardless of trainer levels? Thanks.

1 Like

They are really good, useful. I got 400 pidgey candies resulting in like 50,00xp, double xp gives hundreds of thousands, and stardust events makes powering up pokemon so much easier!

1 Like

10/10 in usefulness!

2 Likes

Yes, I totally agree with you @Pokemon. How would you rank them in terms of importance and benefits, double XP, stardust, or candy? Which one is 1st? Which is 2nd? Which is 3rd?

3 Likes

XP, Candy, Stardust. @Mew1

@Pokemon thank you for your ranking :grinning:

3 Likes

Good luck on your Pokemon @Mew1!

1 Like

Good luck all

Sure! I’ll need luck on Pokemon fusion

1 Like

What that

1 Like

You take one Pokemon and fuse with another to make a way better pokemom

2 Likes

@Pokemon thanks, I have been playing for a while, candy and stardust are like “money”, going up and down, you earn, spend and earn them back; XP is always going up, but once you hit high level, like 38+, it may become less important than other two.

3 Likes

That would be way too many Pokémon combinations for Niantics to handle, but it will be so much amazing if it ever comes live in the game.

2 Likes

Ya, I think it’s not possible but hoping as it’s better than Mewtwo day!

1 Like

Until now (gen 3), if only one fusion can be made, which two Pokémon would you fuse them together?

2 Likes

Tyranitar and if I ever get one mewtwo What about You?

Blastois and hooh

1 Like

I’m thinking Rayquaza and Mewtwo. Just come to my mind that if fusion is ever becoming reality, can we fuse two and make one without type weakness? Possible or not?

1 Like

Probably, maybe if you fuse 2 Chaney it will lose the fighting weakness. I can already imagine the drillers fusing pidgey and rattata😂

I mean only based on the current type advantages and weaknesses for each Pokémon until gen 3, is it possible?