I'm getting Gardevoir, and I need help

I have a couple options:
73 IV Kirlia with 15 attack, 5 defense, and 13 hp.
86.7 IV Ralts with 13 attack, 13 defense, and 13 hp.
I have 97 candies and 16 rare candies. Should I wait for the ralts, wait for community day, or evolve the Kirlia?

1 Like

Ralts because its IV is balanced and better

Wait for CD

1 Like
  • Wait to Evolve Ralts
  • Evolve Kirlia
  • Wait for CD

0 voters

Wait for community day. You might get a better IV one. Gardevoir isn’t overly meta relevant

1 Like

Do more Kirlia’s raid, just keep doing it till get 100%, if the raids ends and you got a 98, 96, 93 or 91, that’s your winner.

1 Like

Ok , I’ll try today and Friday but they are rare…

For sure I won’t evolve the 73 kirlia
1/ because of triple xp for new dex entry now, do you need these extra xp?
2/ do you need gardevoir now?
3/ don’t spend rc on it, do more kirlia raid, get more ralts candy, possibly rc and possibly higher IV kirlia, which will save you 25 ralts candy when evolving to gardevoir
4/ don’t transfer kirlia, wait for ralts CD day

2 Likes

However it may be a while before the CD happens

I’m currently working on my second Gardevior because it’s female. Next good male Ralts I get will be for Gen 4.

1 Like

I try to raid kirlia, try to get high IV and make one, save me 25 candies evolving to gallade

1 Like

@Pokémon, one more thing I would like to add is: I heard Ralts cannot be hatched from 10k egg anymore, so the best chance to get Ralts candy and high IV is Kirlia raid, don’t miss Kirlia raid.

1 Like

I’ll try tommorow when I go to the Santa Monica Pier.

Pinap Kirlia :grinning:

1 Like

Of course. Silver Pinap???

from my gift??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

No i got a kings rock from that.

1 Like

for one caan ralts is onluy speculation

Wait for CD or a better Ralts/Kirlia.
I do every Kirlia Raid I see and Pinap for the Candy as well as trying to get a really god one.
Yet to get better than 87% from a Raid out of 8 so far.
I’ve got a 100% Male Ralts that I’m saving for Gallade and a 91% 15 attack that I could evolve for my first Gadivor but I’m holding out for a better one. I’ve got the Candy but there’s no hurry so I’ll wait.

3 Likes

I wouldnt waste candies/ dust on either. 13 13 13 okay but you may get a better one as soon as you evolve it. 93 is my cutoff. I have lower ivs that are powered up but since im lvl 40 im working on perfecting my ivs. I use breakpoints as well before i waste time on a particular pokemon. 13iv require a considerable amount of dust/ candies more to equal a 15 attack