I emailed Niantic and GUESS what

Not like i was asking them to tell me what they were gonna add, but now they know what “WE” want!!

2 Likes

Once again, you and @Branebs are co-partners :laughing:

2 Likes

Legit sent them topics from here that have polls and show how much we want these ideas.

Yall must of thought my topics were here for nothing. GG

1 Like

Yes!!! Lucky Raid Pass and many new good things are coming!!! :muscle::+1::handshake:

2 Likes

Time to PARTY

2 Likes

Did you send my poll?

1 Like

i sent them
more stardust from gyms
raid button
30 day log in
multiple quick charge moves
boosts and neefs for pokemon

I am sure most of these ideas are coming in future. Today was a BIG WIN!

4 Likes

@Branebs with this email, now i can easily send them “Any” and “all” ideas!

I didnt know which to send in first email, but now they will take it for sure now.

They know my email. my forum name. Everything. We are now in a good spot to develop the future.

6 Likes

Legends in gyms
You know that would be justice

1 Like

i was saving that one for my next email. YOU already know :smiling_imp::fire::muscle:t5:

1 Like

We can find on the forum many great small ideas that you could send in your next email.

2 Likes

the more the better. I kinda rushed it.

International trade could come out, so you could trade with someone no matter where they are if you are Great or Ultra Friends with them.

4 Likes

make the topic with a poll

@5GodLink, maybe one day you will be hired by NIA to become the communication director with the worldwide players base. :muscle:

1 Like

Maybe he and @Branebs can work on POI and think of new ideas together :rofl:.

4 Likes

Yes definitely.

2 Likes

Maybe one day I will move to San Francisco and work for Niantic.

3 Likes

then study hard :muscle:

Depends on what you do there, of course, some jobs aren’t coding, but yes, I could get a degree in computer science.

1 Like