I emailed Niantic and GUESS what

Maybe one day I will move to San Francisco and work for Niantic.

3 Likes

then study hard :muscle:

Depends on what you do there, of course, some jobs aren’t coding, but yes, I could get a degree in computer science.

1 Like

Told them to hire me, so ill be waiting. My sister already works for google in that area.

@Pokemon @5GodLink, living in SFO is expensive, be prepared for it. :joy:

Don’t have to live there, could live in the Bay Area, but still expensive :rofl:.

2 Likes

Everywhere in the Bay Area is expensive. Like ridiculously expensive. I have a ton of friends that live around Silicon Valley and they’re all ready to move because it’s not worth it to them to have to pay that much.

1 Like

No international trading, but I do hope for wonder trading.

2 Likes

Time to drop more ideas. No :billed_cap: ing

1 Like

I’m ready!

1 Like

Unown spawning more often, or they could be raid boss, or they could be reward in research, or there could be an Unown Community Day!

2 Likes

Rainbow weather
Rainbows bring good luck. Like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. So there should be something special in the game when rainbow appears. First Pokemon that you encounter during rainbow weather becomes Lucky Pokemon. Or you can find a Pokemon carrying a gift and when you catch it you get Poke coins, incubators, lucky eggs etc.

3 Likes

make da topic boss, with a poll.

POI submission
Players above level 35 can submit poke stops and gyms and they can edit photos, rename, add information about old poke stops and gyms. Lower levels approve submissions. Later the level cap for submissions can go down so that rural players with low levels can submit.

2 Likes

For the rainbow weather?

I made the poll for rainbow weather.

1 Like

Master ball
We should be able to use it in raids instead of a premium ball when we want a 100% catch rate (when we encounter a 100% IV Pokemon for example) and when catching wild Pokemon (when something really good or rare appears).

Rewards
We should get Poke coins from gyms every day like before and bonus Poke coins for defenders that stayed in a gym for some time (every week +50 coins, every month +100 coins for example). Also we should get coins from gifts, research, level ups and completing badges. And other rewards as well because it’s high time Niantic introduced new rewards for level ups and something good for completing badges and medals (not unlock clothes that you have to purchase!)
We should be able to sell items we don’t want (evolution items, potions, balls, eggs) and get coins or other rewards for them.

2 Likes

thats a lil wild, more coins. We already get alot.Plus it interferes with my stardust idea

Miscellaneous

• AR playground mode
  • in-game chat
  • international trading
  • raid map
  • separate tabs for nearby and sightings (also gyms should have nearby like poke stops)
  • Team Rocket and other NPCs
  • better friends list sorting and searching
  • better gym badges sorting and searching
  • more Pokemon storage and separate storage for event Pokemon, special Pokemon and Pokemon for trading
  • more appearance and storyline about our team leaders Candela, Blanche and Spark
4 Likes