How many in-game Friends do you have now?

Got 66 in total

1 Like

Same here I got max friends but only have 3 that I know irl.

3 Likes

About 15 are ppl I raid with

To much to gift, need to be able to gift more people daily, a limit really doesn’t make sense to me…not like 1 trainer getting multiple gifts a day from 1 trainer. I guess they don’t want us to get easy XP??

1 Like

I know what you mean it takes days to send to all

Even if you gift every trainer, not like the reward is that OP. You spun 100 stops? got 50 gifts… pretty much the same if you sent everyone a gift regardless you got to go get the gift from a stop. Xp and rewards coming in either way… a limit is not necessary. Making me look like i ignore people :imp:

1 Like

I understand this some times ppl remove me cos of this

1 Like

The good thing i learnt is that if you remove someone you don’t lose your friendship progress as if you were never removed😁

1 Like

That’s kind of mean lol

i removed my Ex’s dad and my cousin lol🤷🏾‍♂️

2 Likes

I would have done the same thing that was a good move but I would have left my ex on there just so every time I send a gift she can remember I’m still out there

She didnt play. Tbh we used to be a team i would drive and she would play my account, basically got me to lvl 20. Was romantic. Back when her dad didnt like Go, then he got into it and was even driving to my house to trade or get info. I would tell him advice and everything. I couldn’t keep doing that. Had to stop, so i deleted him. Last i heard he needed my help and wanted more info and i simply said ask your new bf, which i know probably doesn’t play or even will meet her father. Oh well.

For my cousin, he simply said Go sux and he tired of getting mewtwo quit, raged at me that i play. He returns every now and then but always dissing Go to the point i have to put him in his place, he is 2 years older so it makes sense why he would complaine. When i readded him i noticed he was still same friendship level as he was when i removed. Now he’s on friendslist but doesn’t even play.

3 Likes

That’s cool man the first part of it is but I understand what you’re saying

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pokémon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

109 now

1 Like

199 friends - why wouldn’t you have plenty for the xp and items? I try to rotate opening gifts, gift back if I can, and don’t worry if someone ditches me. It’s not personal, just a game tool.

I only have 2 real life friends on PoGo.

4 Likes

148, sigh yet there seems to be a shortage of gifts.

11, but one is just a leech. So 10.

Joym24K or @Joy only opens, not giving, not anymore. 38 days to best friend, I’ll kick her before the end of this week.

1 Like

What if she is like gone or in a hospital or in a rural area right now but yes you should kick

1 Like

Like 75???

1 Like