How many in-game Friends do you have now?

199 friends - why wouldn’t you have plenty for the xp and items? I try to rotate opening gifts, gift back if I can, and don’t worry if someone ditches me. It’s not personal, just a game tool.

I only have 2 real life friends on PoGo.

4 Likes

148, sigh yet there seems to be a shortage of gifts.

11, but one is just a leech. So 10.

Joym24K or @Joy only opens, not giving, not anymore. 38 days to best friend, I’ll kick her before the end of this week.

1 Like

What if she is like gone or in a hospital or in a rural area right now but yes you should kick

1 Like

Like 75???

1 Like

hovering around 20. I hate it when people don’t keep up and never reciprocate.

2 Likes

Still not all 10 are best friends, so I have some targets,

1 Like

Do you randomly added people or only if you got to know someone a little more on the forum?

3 Likes

Got some random invites last week (my number is up on a site for our city). Still working on other friends, will send the new ones gifts when the others are done. Cant really be to bothered by people removing me if i dont open/send fast enough. Im at 30 best friends, 35 ultras. That pretty much guarantees bonus at raids so i dont NEED more friends. Its just nice to have more.

1 Like
  1. It’s pretty controlled.
1 Like
  1. I can add 5 more. First 5 fastest.
1 Like

I’m still at 200. I haven’t done a purge lately, but I’ll post here before I do.

2 Likes

I got 191

1 Like

1 Like

Who are you asking

1 Like

Everyone :wink:

1 Like

About 20 of my friends are people actually know and the rest are from the megathread

My Latest are the regulars here…

I pick from the MegaThread those who have choosen a good name, and not just a bunch of alphanumeric codes.

I only have 3 that I personally know in real life but all are not that active anymore, so much are from foreign countries…

1 Like

If vpaddy123 is on here, go ahead and open present for Best Friends. I have no eggs.

2 Likes

Got 154 now got rid of everyone that never played or send gifts or open them

1 Like